- Sport : Monaco offers Hamilton his best chance yet
- Cyprus : Schulz calls for ‘spirit of solidarity’ towards Cyprus as...
- our view : Our View: Both AKEL and DISY guilty of double standards when it...
- Charilaos Stavrakis : Ministry official points the finger at Stavrakis
- Central Bank : Central Bank sees 'substantial' risks to economy
- bank of cyprus : New CEO for BoC imminent
- Cyprus : Limassol marina receives first yachts
- Cyprus : Staff strike at Sigma and Hard Rock cafe
- British experts : Reform of public service underway
- aristo developers : ‘State will gain millions in taxes from sale of Venus Rock’
Bar review: Jackson Hall, Nicosia
Located in the heart of Nicosia, Jackson Hall offers high end ambience and great food, but a somewhat uptight atmosphere. If you’re interested in attractive, stylish places with good service than Jackson Hall fits right into that category, and having been around in Greece for 15 years has now established itself in Nicosia too.
The interior is spacious and filled with American memorabilia, with cozy leather chairs and a long bar. Outside there are high tables and stools or more usual height tables for those wishing to dine. The high tables make a great place to people watch as the bar is situated on the corner of two busy roads.
And, if you’re in search of good food, than you should definitely visit. An eclectic array is offered – snacks, pasta, steaks, beef burgers, salads. And it comes in large, tasty portions. You can enjoy a delicious meal for about €15-20. For coffee lovers there are all the regular coffees, and also some tasty specials such as caramel/biscuit mocha. A long list of wines is offered as well, with prices starting from €18.
On sports nights, you can enjoy the matches drinking international beers, Belgian Chimney, Irish Guinness or some German classics.
Fridays are Greek nights, and Jackson Hall turns into a party place filled with people and the ambience becomes a bit more relaxed. The party continues during the whole weekend, so for anyone bored from their usual outings, Jackson Hall might bring the refreshment needed.
All in all, Jackson Hall definitely offers high quality of service and fine cuisine, and even a kids menu!
Where: Corner Spyros Kyprianou and Yiannis Kranidiotis Street, Nicosia
Price: wine from €18, cocktails from €6