- Sport : Mourinho to leave Real Madrid at end of season
- Sport : Alvez sends Omonia into Europa League, Olympiakos relegated
- Sport : Ferguson bows out after 10-goal thriller
- bail in : Further raid on BoC possible
- politics : Our View: Politics remains the art of the unattainable
- coffeeshop : Tales from the Coffeeshop: Hallelujah, the Cyprob makes a...
- banks : 'Why did ministers not blame bankers?'
- Cyprus : State provides €4m for student grants
- Ambrosiadou : Elena Ambrosiadou wins legal battle
- Anastasiades : Anastasiades calms concerns over UN document
THE DRUG squad believe they have broken up a drug-ring after a customs official and customs agent, aged 58 and 53 respectively, were arrested on Monday afternoon, police said yesterday. The arrests came after German authorities were tipped off by Dutch authorities and found more than 12 kilos of cannabis at a courier’s in Frankfurt, on February 2, destined for Cyprus. The drugs would have a street value going on €400,000 on the island. According to drug squad spokesman, Stelios Sergides, INTERPOL and EUROPOL both contacted the drug squad in their attempts to locate the responsible parties. ... Read on