- blame : ‘Christofias to blame for our financial collapse’
- hooligans : Our view: Threat to society is from the hooligans, not the...
- Cyprus : Sale of Greek banks ‘could cost BoC millions’
- bank of cyprus : New BoC chief
- Cyprus : EU draft bank rescue law would not shield big deposits
- ayia napa : Sex museum ordered to close its doors
- Cyprus : Court disruption as family try to attack man accused of murder
- Britain's got talent : Cypriot success on Britain’s Got Talent
- Cyprus : Ministry could be fined for forcing girl to sit through RE...
- bathing sites : Cyprus has cleanest swimming sites in Europe
A NEW family-owned micro-brewery based in Paphos will launch a selection of beers this weekend at the Kamares festival in Tala.The family was granted permission to brew by the government only recently having fought red tape and bureaucracy for almost three years.A selection of beer will be ready for tasting at the festival, and for free too. “Four of our cask condition beers will definitely be ready for people to taste, a fifth is in the tank and it may also be ready by then. We will have more available soon as we have over 10,000 litres of beer in the tanks, in five different styles,” said master brewer Chris Richards... 1 comment