- Cyprus : Schulz calls for ‘spirit of solidarity’ towards Cyprus as...
- our view : Our View: Both AKEL and DISY guilty of double standards when it...
- Charilaos Stavrakis : Ministry official points the finger at Stavrakis
- Central Bank : Central Bank sees 'substantial' risks to economy
- bank of cyprus : New CEO for BoC imminent
- Cyprus : Limassol marina receives first yachts
- Cyprus : Staff strike at Sigma and Hard Rock cafe
- British experts : Reform of public service underway
- aristo developers : ‘State will gain millions in taxes from sale of Venus Rock’
- arrests : Authorities suspect fishy goings on at crossing points
A COLLEAGUE wrote immediately after last Tuesday’s ‘No’ vote at the House of Reps, “It’s not over until the fat lady sings.” But it was over before she even dragged herself on stage. The colleague added that the House of Reps ‘No’ vote was ‘just for show’. But in reality it was to pacify small depositors and keep Russian money here, in no way removing fears of what is about to happen to the average family. ... 13 comments