- Sport : Monaco offers Hamilton his best chance yet
- Cyprus : Schulz calls for ‘spirit of solidarity’ towards Cyprus as...
- our view : Our View: Both AKEL and DISY guilty of double standards when it...
- Charilaos Stavrakis : Ministry official points the finger at Stavrakis
- Central Bank : Central Bank sees 'substantial' risks to economy
- bank of cyprus : New CEO for BoC imminent
- Cyprus : Limassol marina receives first yachts
- Cyprus : Staff strike at Sigma and Hard Rock cafe
- British experts : Reform of public service underway
- aristo developers : ‘State will gain millions in taxes from sale of Venus Rock’
THE POST mortem carried out on the 13-year-old girl who passed away during the early hours of Saturday was inconclusive and did not clearly show the cause of death state-pathologist Sophocles Sophocleous has said. Specialised histopathological tests will be carried out both in Cyprus and abroad in an attempt to find out the exact cause of death of the teenager, named as Ioanna Demetriou. “The post-mortem did not indicate the exact cause of death so we will await specialised tests which should give us the exact reason she passed away,” Sophocleous said. Sophocleous told the Cyprus Mail that the results of the tests would not be received soon and could be a while as it is s time-consuming procedure. Histopathology is the study of changes in tissues caused by disease... 1 comment