- Sport : Monaco offers Hamilton his best chance yet
- Cyprus : Schulz calls for ‘spirit of solidarity’ towards Cyprus as...
- our view : Our View: Both AKEL and DISY guilty of double standards when it...
- Charilaos Stavrakis : Ministry official points the finger at Stavrakis
- Central Bank : Central Bank sees 'substantial' risks to economy
- bank of cyprus : New CEO for BoC imminent
- Cyprus : Limassol marina receives first yachts
- Cyprus : Staff strike at Sigma and Hard Rock cafe
- British experts : Reform of public service underway
- aristo developers : ‘State will gain millions in taxes from sale of Venus Rock’
FAILURE and ineptitude have marked our society’s efforts to deal with football hooliganism. At the weekend, a group of masked hooligans decided to attack policemen on duty by the Apoel clubhouse, throwing stones, firecrackers and Molotov cocktails at the officers. The hooligans managed to set a police patrol car ablaze, which was completely destroyed by the fire, before they fled. ... 9 comments