- Sport : Late drama as Apollon win Cyprus Cup
- blame : ‘Christofias to blame for our financial collapse’
- hooligans : Our view: Threat to society is from the hooligans, not the...
- Cyprus : Sale of Greek banks ‘could cost BoC millions’
- bank of cyprus : New BoC chief
- Cyprus : EU draft bank rescue law would not shield big deposits
- ayia napa : Sex museum ordered to close its doors
- Cyprus : Court disruption as family try to attack man accused of murder
- Britain's got talent : Cypriot success on Britain’s Got Talent
- Cyprus : Ministry could be fined for forcing girl to sit through RE...
TEMPERATURES have been higher than usual for this time of year over the last few days and high levels of dust were also recorded yesterday as a return to norm is scheduled for tomorrow after rainfall and a drop in temperatures. “The amount of dust in the atmosphere will decrease after showers on Thursday,” meteorological officer Sophia Louca said. “There will also be a dip in temperatures on Thursday but it will rise again on Friday and Saturday,” she added. Louca revealed that usual temperatures for this time of year in the mainland tend to be around 22 degrees Celsius but over the last couple of days temperatures have been around 25-26 degrees Celsius... Read on