- Sport : Late drama as Apollon win Cyprus Cup
- blame : ‘Christofias to blame for our financial collapse’
- hooligans : Our view: Threat to society is from the hooligans, not the...
- Cyprus : Sale of Greek banks ‘could cost BoC millions’
- bank of cyprus : New BoC chief
- Cyprus : EU draft bank rescue law would not shield big deposits
- ayia napa : Sex museum ordered to close its doors
- Cyprus : Court disruption as family try to attack man accused of murder
- Britain's got talent : Cypriot success on Britain’s Got Talent
- Cyprus : Ministry could be fined for forcing girl to sit through RE...
DOCTORS at Limassol hospital’s emergency room have lashed out against not having been paid for on-call services since May 2012 by refusing to work on stand-by.This has resulted in understaffing, which in turn has forced some patients to turn to private practices for medical care.Around 20 people have sent letters to Limassol hospital demanding reimbursement of the money they spent on private care. In the letters they blame the state for not being able to provide them with the proper care... 4 comments